CAS RN: | Product Number: T3854
TMB [for ELISA] (Ready-to-use solution)
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Volume : 100 mL
This product is supplied as a ready-to-use solution containing 3,3',5,5'-Tetramethyl -benzidine (TMB) and hydrogen peroxide for ELISA. When this product reacts with horseradish peroxidase (HRP), a blue colored soluble reaction product appears. Its absorbance can be measured at 650 nm. After terminating the reaction by adding hydrochloric acid, the reaction product becomes yellow and its absorbance can be measured at 450 nm.
Direction for Use
The following steps are for a 96-well plate format.
1. Bring TMB solution (Product No. T3854) to room temperature.
2. Gently mix the TMB solution (Product No. T3854).
3. Add 100uL of TMB solution (Product No. T3854) to each well.
4. Incubate the plate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. To terminate the reaction, add 100uL of 1 N HCl (Product No. H1202) to each well.
6. Within 1 hour of terminating the reaction, measure the absorbance of each well at 450 nm.
The product should be stored at 4 ºC, and used within 6 months.
Precipitations sometimes arise, but they do not affect the quality.
T3855 TMB (Ready-to-use solution) [for Western blotting]
T2573 3,3',5,5'-Tetramethylbenzidine [for Biochemical Research]
H1202 Hydrochloric Acid (1mol/L)
H1621 Horseradish Peroxidase Maleimide Conjugate
A3075 Anti-6xHis Monoclonal Antibody (6A12) HRP Conjugate
A3187 Anti-Protein A Chicken Polyclonal Antibody HRP Conjugate
A3195 Anti-α Gal Chicken Polyclonal Antibody HRP Conjugate
G0407 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG HRP Conjugate
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0418 Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG HRP Conjugate
P2466 Protein A HRP Conjugate
S0972 Streptavidin HRP Conjugate
S0999 Sheep Anti-Chicken IgY HRP Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorlessclear liquid|
|Peroxidase detection test||to pass test|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P314 : Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.