CAS RN: 1120-01-0 | Product Number: H0080
Sodium Hexadecyl Sulfate (contains ca. 40% Sodium Stearyl Sulfate)
- Cetylsulfuric Acid Sodium Salt (contains ca. 40% Sodium Stearyl Sulfate)
- Sodium Cetyl Sulfate (contains ca. 40% Sodium Stearyl Sulfate)
- Hexadecylsulfuric Acid Sodium Salt (contains ca. 40% Sodium Stearyl Sulfate)
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__3__3NaO__4S = 344.49|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14340928|
|PubChem Substance ID||87570529|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 50.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Hazard Statements||H320 : Causes eye irritation.
H401 : Toxic to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.