CAS RN: 125995-03-1 | Product Number: A3114
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__3H__3__3FN__2O__4 = 540.64|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||25MG-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4303217|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335148|
|Merck Index (14)||864|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||4.70 to 5.70 %|
|Melting Point||161 °C|
- Glucuronidation of statins in animals and humans: a novel mechanism of statin lactonization
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors and P-glycoprotein modulation
- Quantitation of the acid and lactone forms of atorvastatin and its biotransformation products in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrospray tandem mass spectrometry
- Separation, characterization, and quantification of atorvastatin and related impurities by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.