CAS RN: 177036-94-1 | Product Number: A2966
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__2N__2O__4 = 378.43|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333648|
|Merck Index (14)||384|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||7.00 to 7.80 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+170 to +176 deg(C=0.5, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||178 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||173° (C=0.5,MeOH)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Discovery and Optimization of a Novel Class of Orally Active Nonpeptidic Endothelin-A Receptor Antagonists
- Endothelin receptor antagonists in congestive heart failure: a new therapeutic principle for the future?
- The endothelin system in pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Endothelin receptor antagonists in pulmonary arterial hypertension (a review)
- Ambrisentan (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.