CAS RN: 26929-65-7 | Product Number: A2942
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__1N__5O__5 = 269.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||896867|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333222|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||25.00 to 27.00 %|
|Melting Point||151 °C(dec.)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||260 nm|
- Facile synthesis of 2'-amino-2'-deoxyribofuranosylpurines
- The efficient chemoselective reduction of azides to primary amines
- 2D IR photon echo of azido-probes for biomolecular dynamics
- 2'-Azido RNA, a Versatile Tool for Chemical Biology: Synthesis, X-ray Structure, siRNA Applications, Click Labeling
- Cu(I)-Catalyzed Efficient Synthesis of 2'-Triazolo-nucleoside Conjugates
- Design and Synthesis of 2'-Deoxy-2'-[(1,2,3)Triazol-1-Yl]Uridines Using Click Chemistry Approach
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.