CAS RN: 528-92-7 | Product Number: A2844
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__6N__2O__2 = 184.24|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662520|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||194.0 to 198.0 °C|
|Melting Point||196 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether,Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Effect of Sedormid, chlorpromazine, and ipreniazid on the activity of UDP glucuronate glucuronyltransferase in rat liver. A histological study
- Correlation between the concentration of adenosine triphosphate and the biosynthesis of porphyrins in the livers of rats intoxicated with Sedormid
- Biosynthesis of liver catalase in rats treated with allylisopropylacetylcarbamide. I. Immunochemical assay of catalase in liver cell fractions
- The effect of prolonged administration of allylisopropylacetylurea to rats on cytochrome P-450 and other liver hemoproteins
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.