CAS RN: 133550-35-3 | Product Number: A2704
Tyrphostin AG 494
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__2N__2O__3 = 280.28|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4322707|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661368|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||249 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN3439|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Tyrphostins. II. Heterocyclic and α-substituted benzylidenemalononitrile tyrphostins as potent inhibitors of EGF receptor and ErbB2/neu tyrosine kinases
- Selective inhibition of the epidermal growth factor and HER2/neu receptors by tyrphostins.
- Tyrphostin AG 494 blocks Cdk2 activation
- Tyrphostins Protect Neuronal Cells from Oxidative Stress
- Receptor-Guided Alignment-Based Comparative 3D-QSAR Studies of Benzylidene Malonitrile Tyrphostins as EGFR and HER-2 Kinase Inhibitors
- The effect of tyrphostins AG494 and AG1478 on the autocrine growth regulation of A549 and DU145 cells
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.