CAS RN: 2627-69-2 | Product Number: A2528
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__4N__4O__5 = 258.23|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||38255|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659575|
|Merck Index (14)||16|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light red powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||21.20 to 22.00 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-61.0 to -66.0 deg(C=1、H2O)|
|Melting Point||212 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-63° (C=1,H2O)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||265(NaOH) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside. A specific method for activating AMP-activated protein kinase in intact cells?
- J. M. Corton, J. G. Gillespie, S. A. Hawley, D. G. Hardie, Eur. J. Biochem. 1995, 229, 558.
- AICA riboside increases AMP-activated protein kinase, fatty acid oxidation, and glucose uptake in rat muscle
- G. F. Merrill, E. J. Kurth, D. G. Hardie, W. W. Winder, Am. J. Physiol. 1997, 273, E1107.
- Evidence for 5' AMP-activated protein kinase mediation of the effect of muscle contraction on glucose transport
- T. Hayashi, M. F. Hirshman, E. J. Kurth, W. W. Winder, L. J. Goodyear, Diabetes 1998, 47, 1369.
- Knockout of the α2 but Not α1 5'-AMP-activated Protein Kinase Isoform Abolishes 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide-1-β-4-ribofuranoside- but Not Contraction-induced Glucose Uptake in Skeletal Muscle
- 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide-1-β-D-ribofuranoside Inhibits Cancer Cell Proliferation in Vitro and in Vivo via AMP-activated Protein Kinase
- AMP-activated protein kinase and muscle glucose uptake (a review)
- AMP-activated protein kinase: a potential player in Alzheimer's disease (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.