CAS RN: 344423-98-9 | Product Number: A2476
Atorvastatin Calcium Salt Trihydrate
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6__6H__6__8CaF__2N__4O__1__0·3H__2O = 1209.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||134523-03-8&134523-00-5|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727313|
|Merck Index (14)||864|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-7.0 to -10.0 deg(C=1、DMSO)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||3.5 to 5.5 %|
|Specific Rotation||-8° (C=1,DMSO)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol|
- Structural mechanism for statin inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase
- The discovery and development of atorvastatin, a potent novel hypolipidemic agent (a review)
- HPLC methods for the determination of simvastatin and atorvastatin
- Atorvastatin calcium (a review on preparation, physical characteristics, methods of analysis, stability, metabolism, and pharmacokinetics of atorvastatin calcium)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.