CAS RN: 78110-38-0 | Product Number: A2466
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-26.0 to -32.0 deg(C=0.5、H2O)|
|Melting Point||227 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-28° (C=0.5,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol|
- Aztreonam. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use
- The new monobactams: chemistry and biology
- Carbapenems and monobactams: imipenem, meropenem, and aztreonam
- Cefepime-aztreonam: a unique double β-lactam combination for Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Background and Rationale for Revised Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute Interpretive Criteria (Breakpoints) for Enterobacteriaceae and Pseudomonas aeruginosa: I. Cephalosporins and Aztreonam
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.