CAS RN: 1744-22-5 | Product Number: A2423
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||116.0 to 120.0 °C|
|Melting Point||118 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Acetone,Ether,Dimethylformamide|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||II|
- The pharmacology and mechanism of action of riluzole
- Riluzole: A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic potential in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Riluzole Series. Synthesis and in Vivo "Antiglutamate" Activity of 6-Substituted-2-benzothiazolamines and 3-Substituted-2-imino-benzothiazolines
- P. Jimonet, F. Audiau, M. Barreau, J.-C. Blanchard, A. Boireau, Y. Bour, M.-A. Coléno, A. Doble, G. Doerflinger, C. D. Huu , M.-H. Donat, J. M. Duchesne, P. Ganil, C. Guérémy, E. Honoré, B. Just, R. Kerphirique, S. Gontier, P. Hubert, P. M. Laduron, J. L. Blevec, M. Meunier, J.-M. Miquet, C. Nemecek, M. Pasquet, O. Piot, J. Pratt, J. Rataud, M. Reibaud, J.-M. Stutzmann, S. Mignani, J. Med. Chem. 1999, 42, 2828.
- Riluzole, neuroprotection and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (a review)
- A review of the neural mechanisms of action and clinical efficiency of riluzole in treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: what have we learned in the last decade? (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.