CAS RN: 77337-73-6 | Product Number: A2359
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__2__0CaN__2O__8S__2 = 400.47|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||77337-76-9|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8945911|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307900|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52940|
|Merck Index (14)||17|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||270 °C|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Mechanism of action of acamprosate. Part I. Characterization of spermidine-sensitive acamprosate binding site in rat brain
- The anti-craving compound acamprosate acts as a weak NMDA-receptor antagonist, but modulates NMDA-receptor subunit expression similar to memantine and MK-801
- Ethanol and amino acids in the central nervous system: assessment of the pharmacological actions of acamprosate(a review)
- Neuroprotective and abstinence-promoting effects of acamprosate: elucidating the mechanism of action (a review)
- Validation of a capillary electrophoresis procedure for the determination of calcium in calcium acamprosate
- Analysis of acamprosate in beagle dog plasma by LC-MS-MS
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.