CAS RN: 91421-43-1 | Product Number: A2063
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
- Plant antitumor agents. 30. Synthesis and structure activity of novel camptothecin analogs
- Comparison of topoisomerase I inhibition, DNA damage, and cytotoxicity of camptothecin derivatives presently in clinical trials
- The clinical development of 9-Aminocamptothecin (a review)
- The camptothecins (a review)
- Analysis of the active lactone form of 9-aminocamptothecin in plasma using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.