CAS RN: 30516-87-1 | Product Number: A2052
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3N__5O__4 = 267.25|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3595791|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559740|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||51948|
|Merck Index (14)||10123|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||122.0 to 126.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+43.0 to +51.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||124 °C|
|Specific Rotation||47° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||20 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
Clicking 3'-Azidothymidine into Novel Potent Inhibitors of Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Synthesis and Antitumor Activities of Novel 1,2,3-Triazole-fused Oligoconjugates Based on Nucleoside and Saccharide
- 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine (BW A509U): an antiviral agent that inhibits the infectivity and cytopathic effect of human T-lymphotropic virus type III/lymphadenopathy-associated virus in vitro
- Phosphorylation of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine and selective interaction of the 5'-triphosphate with human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase
- AIDS-driven nucleoside chemistry.
- The bottleneck in AZT activation
- Anti-HIV drugs: 25 compounds approved within 25 years after the discovery of HIV
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.