CAS RN: 59277-89-3 | Product Number: A1915
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 94.0 %|
|Melting Point||262 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H320 : Causes eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Selectivity of action of an antiherpetic agent, 9-(2-hydroxyethoxymethyl)guanine
- Acyclovir. An updated review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy
- Acyclovir: discovery, mechanism of action, and selectivity (a review)
- Herpes simplex virus resistance to antiviral drugs (a review)
- Highlights in the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs: A Personal Retrospective (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.