CAS RN: 315-30-0 | Product Number: A0907
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in 1mol/L NaOH||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||384 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.48 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Chloroform,Ether,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
|UN Number (DOT-AIR)||UN2811|
|Packing Group (TCI-A)||III|
- Progress towards the discovery of xanthine oxidase inhibitors (a review)
- Therapeutic effects of xanthine oxidase inhibitors: renaissance half a century after the discovery of allopurinol (a review)
- Xanthine oxidase inhibition for chronic heart failure: Is allopurinol the next therapeutic advance in heart failure? (a review)
- A high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of hypoxanthine, xanthine, uric acid and allantoin in serum
- Analysis of Purines in Urinary Calculi by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- A simple method for quantification of allopurinol and oxipurinol in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography with UV-detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.