CAS RN: 1830-54-2 | Product Number: A0056
Dimethyl 1,3-Acetonedicarboxylate BBB-Hydrate
- 1,3-Acetonedicarboxylic Acid Dimethyl Ester BBB-Hydrate
- Dimethyl 3-Oxoglutarate BBB-Hydrate
- 3-Oxoglutaric Acid Dimethyl Ester BBB-Hydrate
- Dimethyl 3-Oxopentanedioate BBB-Hydrate
- 3-Oxopentanedioic Acid Dimethyl Ester BBB-Hydrate
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__7H__1__0O__5 = 174.15|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1366042|
|PubChem Substance ID||87561756|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||5736|
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow to Light orange clear liquid|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Boiling Point||150 °C/25 mmHg|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.21|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P363 : Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.