CAS RN: | Product Number: T3531
Streptavidin Maleimide Conjugate
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Conjugation:Purified streptavidin was conjugated to Sulfo-SMCC
(TCI : code S0883).
Product Form:Streptavidin Maleimide Conjugate.
Lyophilized in 0.1 M sodium phosphate, 0.15 M NaCl, pH 7.2.
Specific Activity:>10 U/mg , HABA dye-binding method
Streptavidin Maleimide Conjugate is designed to facilitate the conjugation of the Streptavidin to proteins, peptides and ligands that contain a free sulfhydryl (-SH) groups.
1. Allow the vial of Streptavidin Maleimide Conjugate to warm to room temperature.
2. Reconstitute the Streptavidin Maleimide Conjugate by adding a buffered solution of the thiol-containing molecule. Gently agitate the vial to ensure thorough dissolution.
Note: The buffer in which the thiol-containing molecule is dissolved should be in the pH range 6.5-7.5. Phosphate buffered saline pH 7.2 is commonly employed. Maleimides react with sulfhydryls at pH 6.5-7.5 to form stable thioether bonds. EDTA (1-10 mM) may help to prevent metal catalysed oxidation of thiols.
3. React for 30–60 minutes at 37 ºC or 2 hours at room temperature.
4. If desired, desalt, dialyze or purify the conjugate.
Store at －20 ºC to －80 ºC (Preferably at －80 ºC). Reconstitute this reagent immediately before use. Do not prepare stock solutions for storage. Discard any unused reconstituted reagent.
S0951 Streptavidin from Streptomyces avidinii
S0966 Streptavidin FITC Conjugate
S0972 Streptavidin HRP Conjugate
S0993 Streptavidin DTBTA-Eu3+ Conjugate
T3885 Streptavidin R-PE Conjugate
A2959 Anti-Endo-M Polyclonal Antibody Biotin Conjugate
A3010 Anti-6xHis Monoclonal Antibody (6A12) Biotin Conjugate
G0387 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Biotin Conjugate
G0389 Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG Biotin Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
M3053 Mouse Anti-Human IgG Fc Biotin Conjugate
S0883 Sulfo-SMCC Sodium Salt
H0586 4'-Hydroxyazobenzene-2-carboxylic Acid
|Appearance||White to Brown to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Specific Activity||to pass test|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.