Tokyo Chemical Industry recognizes the importance of protecting privacy in today’s society. We follow both legal guidelines and our own strict internal policy in order to protect our customer’s personal information.
The following details will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your data.
1. Acquisition of customer's personal information
We will acquire personal information by legal and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
We will use personal information for the purposes expressed at its acquisition, or appropriate business requirements.
3. Supply of personal information to third parties
- We will not supply personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as required or permitted by law.
- When personal information is used together with third parties or when personal information is legitimately outsourced to third parties in order to complete a task, we will investigate the third parties thoroughly and monitor them to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect any personal information revealed.
4. Management organization and systems for personal information protection
A senior employee of the company is responsible for carrying out the appropriate management of personal information. This senior manager will have the following responsibilities:
- We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate measures against improper electronic access, computer viruses, etc.
- We will prevent leakage of personal information through improper employee use. We educate all our executives and employees to protect and properly manage our customer’s personal information.
- So that this policy is enacted and used appropriately, we have established a compliance program which monitors continuous performance, maintenance, and improvement.
5. Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of personal information
Each individual has the right to ask for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of their personal information, and we will promptly comply with your request regarding these rights without argument.