CAS RN: 1937-19-5 | Product Number: A1129
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||CH__6N__4·HCl = 110.55|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Related CAS RN||79-17-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3909606|
|PubChem Substance ID||87562613|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity( Potassium iodate Method)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||161.0 to 167.0 °C|
|Melting Point||165 °C|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
Secondly, it inhibits of the individual isoforms of nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) which is one of three key enzymes generating nitric oxide (NO) from L-arginine [ A0526]. iNOS-derived nitric oxide plays an important role in numerous physiological (e.g. blood pressure regulation) and pathophysiological (e.g. inflammation) conditions. 3-6) (The product is for research purpose only.)
- 1)Aminoguanidine prevents diabetes-induced arterial wall protein cross-linking
- 2)Use of aminoguanidine (Pimagedine) to prevent the formation of advanced glycation endproducts (a review)
- 3)Biological effects of aminoguanidine: An update (a review)
- 4)Aminoguanidine, a novel inhibitor of nitric oxide formation, prevents diabetic vascular dysfunction
- 5)Selective inhibition of the inducible nitric oxide synthase by aminoguanidine
- 6)Selective inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase by aminoguanidine (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.