CAS RN: 154229-18-2 | Product Number: A2891
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__6H__3__3NO__2 = 391.56|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7314563|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661226|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||145.0 to 149.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-40.0 to -45.0 deg(C=2,EtOH)|
|Melting Point||147 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-43° (C=2,EtOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Pharmacology of novel steroidal inhibitors of cytochrome P45017α (17α-hydroxylase/C17–20 lyase)
- Effects of novel 17α-hydroxylase/C17, 20-lyase (P450 17, CYP 17) inhibitors on androgen biosynthesis in vitro and in vivo
- CYP17 inhibition as a hormonal strategy for prostate cancer
- Abiraterone acetate: in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (a review)
- Abiraterone Acetate: A Review of Its Use in Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.