CAS RN: 154229-19-3 | Product Number: A2868
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__3__1NO = 349.52|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7309269|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661112|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||226.0 to 230.0 °C|
|Melting Point||228 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- The 16,17-Double Bond Is Needed for Irreversible Inhibition of Human Cytochrome P45017α by Abiraterone (17-(3-Pyridyl)androsta-5,16-dien-3β-ol) and Related Steroidal Inhibitors
- Significant and sustained antitumor activity in post-docetaxel, castration-resistant prostate cancer with the CYP17 inhibitor abiraterone acetate
- Resistance to CYP17A1 Inhibition with Abiraterone in Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Induction of Steroidogenesis and Androgen Receptor Splice Variants
- Antitumor activity with CYP17 blockade indicates that castration-resistant prostate cancer frequently remains hormone driven (a review)
- CYP17 inhibitors-abiraterone, C17,20-lyase inhibitors and multi-targeting agents (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.