CAS RN: 120511-73-1 | Product Number: A2370
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||82.0 to 86.0 °C|
|Melting Point||84 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Influence of anastrozole (Arimidex), a selective, non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor, on in vivo aromatization and plasma estrogen levels in postmenopausal women with breast cancer
- The preclinical pharmacology of "Arimidex" (anastrozole; ZD1033) - a potent, selective aromatase inhibitor
- Inhibition of human drug metabolizing cytochromes P450 by anastrozole, a potent and selective inhibitor of aromatase
- Aromatase inhibitors in the treatment of breast cancer (a review)
- Development and validation of a simple and sensitive high performance liquid chromatographic method for the simultaneous determination of anastrozole, bicalutamide, tamoxifen, and their synthetic impurities
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.