CAS RN: 521-18-6 | Product Number: A0462
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||179.0 to 184.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+25.0 to +28.0 deg(C=1, Dioxane)|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||very faint turbidity|
|Melting Point||182 °C|
|Specific Rotation||27° (C=1,Dioxane)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ether,Acetone,Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 + H312 + H332 : Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
- Prooxidant-antioxidant shift induced by androgen treatment of human prostate carcinoma cells
- Dihydrotestosterone and the concept of 5α-reductase inhibition in human benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Steroid 5α-reductases and 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases: Key enzymes in androgen metabolism
- Dihydrotestosterone and the prostate: The scientific rationale for 5α-reductase inhibitors in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (a review)
- Androgen biosynthetic pathways in the human prostate (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.